Monday, June 20, 2011

It's a Jail Break!



So ladies I wouldn't normally suggest horizontal stripes, especially for a busty girl like me but this dress works. I daresay it almost masks them! It has a center back seam so it flatters my sway back. It's from Ann Taylor and I waited until dresses were 30% off to get it. Sometimes you just have to have a little patience and determination to get something on sale. It's hard to tell in the photo but Jane Hudson (my photog) and I went make up shopping on Friday night and had a ton of fun with our friends at the Mac counter at Bloomies. I have on some new pink lipstick called Bombshell and the recommended eye shadows, Satin Taupe and Shroom. Woohoo! The bracelet close up is in honor of Jenny Spencer. She says that she'll read my blog but she prefers jeans and Ts. That's okay. You can dress up a dress or a casual outfit with a cool bracelet. This one makes me feel tough.

No comments:

Curves Ahead

Curves Ahead
The designer and models

Curves Ahead

Curves Ahead
Four models

Curves Ahead

Curves Ahead
White suit made of wool flannel with a highwaisted knife pleat skirt